Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER!

Go down 
+11
DOCSLOCKS
hooligan
Top8Legendracing
GTCharlie
MadDog Racing
Fred & Barney
ComancheFlyer
BOOMER SOONER
Jordan
Humphrey Racing
WoodsRacing
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER! Empty
PostSubject: JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER!   JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:26 pm

Congratulations to JORDAN who was our Session I winner here at Fantasy Racing Online's Nationside Sidegame! Jordan takes home $195 for his effort. FRED & BARNEY came in 2nd for $95 and JOHN HUMPHREY in 3rd Place gets a free play in Session II.

We'll take a few new players in Session II which starts next week at Tally. $10 a team. Cheap cheap cheap.

ORIGINAL POSTING SAID GT CHARLIE TOOK THIRD PLACE. THAT WAS INCORRECT. JOHN HUMPHREY TOOK THIRD PLACE.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Racing
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Humphrey Racing

PostSubject: Re: JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER!   JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:38 am

WoodsRacing wrote:
Congratulations to JORDAN who was our Session I winner here at Fantasy Racing Online's Nationside Sidegame! Jordan takes home $195 for his effort. FRED & BARNEY came in 2nd for $95 and JOHN HUMPHREY in 3rd Place gets a free play in Session II.

We'll take a few new players in Session II which starts next week at Tally. $10 a team. Cheap cheap cheap.

ORIGINAL POSTING SAID GT CHARLIE TOOK THIRD PLACE. THAT WAS INCORRECT. JOHN HUMPHREY TOOK THIRD PLACE.
I'm sure Woody will correct this as soon as possible...
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER!   JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:39 am

You are right, Hump - GT CHAS took the free game for third place. I had it right the first time - thanks, John!

Congrats GT Charlie!
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Administrator
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER!   JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:33 pm

Thanks and thanks for the game, Ken. I saw you post something on the other thread about me thinking about not playing--that's true, I'm busy enough with Cup stuff and barely even watch the NW races. Guess it's good to be lucky haha, I'm having quite the lucky April actually now that I think about it.

Congrats to F&B and GT. Great session, was real close there at the end. I thought I was done when Dillon wrecked and Hornish was running 12th.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyracingonline.forumotion.com
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

PostSubject: Re: JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER!   JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:56 pm

CONGRATS JORDAN....JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER! AC50FEB76D82368B951EB5CB5BB110
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER!   JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 1:17 pm

Congrats to Jordan: Now you can pay for that big ole bottle of Tums that you were eating yesterday figuring out who to pick! And also congrats to F&B and GT Charlie. Nice Job on your winnings.
Back to top Go down
Fred & Barney
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
Fred & Barney

PostSubject: Re: JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER!   JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 3:57 pm

WoodsRacing wrote:

Your $$$ numbers aren't matching here... 195+95+10=300--- 30 players, but chart shows 27 players.
Back to top Go down
MadDog Racing
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
MadDog Racing

PostSubject: Re: JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER!   JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 4:58 pm

Congrats Jordan.
Back to top Go down
MadDog Racing
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
MadDog Racing

PostSubject: Re: JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER!   JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 4:58 pm

Woody A check is coming your way for season II
Back to top Go down
GTCharlie
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
GTCharlie

PostSubject: Re: JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER!   JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:07 pm

WTG Jordan and F&B!!
Woods I'll be paying for team Chaos via PayPal for sessin 2 most likely tomorrow. I'll play team GTCharlie as my free team. Thanks for the game keeps the Nationwide racing a little more exciting to watch!!
Back to top Go down
Top8Legendracing
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
Top8Legendracing

PostSubject: Re: JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER!   JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:40 pm

Nice work Jordan:cheers:cheersSmile
Back to top Go down
hooligan
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
hooligan

PostSubject: Re: JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER!   JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:44 pm

phuck Jordan got your cheers right here........... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DOCSLOCKS
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
DOCSLOCKS

PostSubject: Re: JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER!   JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:24 pm

Glad to see some good com. Got new job 3 months ago. work F. s. S. barely can compete in Sprint. can't play right now. Thanks Doc
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Administrator
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER!   JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:22 pm

Thanks everyone. Looking forward to another competitive session 2
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyracingonline.forumotion.com
M5-Studebaker
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
M5-Studebaker

PostSubject: Re: JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER!   JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:38 am

Nice Job Jordan...
I may get in this go-round
I forget the specifics. Paypal..??
How long in the segment
(I bet scores are HIGH what with so many CUP drivers racing all the time in the NNS)
Back to top Go down
http://fantasynascarracin.yolasite.com/
Humphrey Racing
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Humphrey Racing

PostSubject: Re: JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER!   JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 1:37 pm

Hey Woody,this is just to let you know I won't be playing in the next segment..
I have a lot to do,including going away for a few days and,so its too much to keep up with...Anyhow,that's my lame-ass excuse,and I'm sticking to it...
Might catch you on the next one...
Thanks for the game,it was fun...
Back to top Go down
M5-Studebaker
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
M5-Studebaker

PostSubject: Re: JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER!   JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 3:47 pm

I think I'll take Humphrey's place this segment...
I can PayPal right...
CT
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER!   JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:39 pm

Humphrey Racing wrote:
Hey Woody,this is just to let you know I won't be playing in the next segment..
I have a lot to do,including going away for a few days and,so its too much to keep up with...Anyhow,that's my lame-ass excuse,and I'm sticking to it...
Might catch you on the next one...
Thanks for the game,it was fun...

Well, we'll save you a seat John and welcome you back any time. We were glad to have you. GL

Woody
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER!   JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:41 pm

M5-Studebaker wrote:
I think I'll take Humphrey's place this segment...
I can PayPal right...
CT

We'll be glad to have you M5 - the payment info is with the rules (you should read them).

Here's the link. Rules are in the first post, by me, in this thread.
http://www.mb-fantasyracingonline.com/t922-nationside-game-daytona-picks-and-results.
Back to top Go down
M5-Studebaker
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
M5-Studebaker

PostSubject: Re: JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER!   JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER! Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:52 am

OK. I assume the restricted driver remain the same from segment to segment..??
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER!   JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER! Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:36 pm

It does unless there was real good reason for me to change it - in which case I'd make that perfectly clear before a new session starts. It forces us to look beyond the Cup Ringers so we spend a bit more time following the development of the real Nationwide Drivers.

Back to top Go down
M5-Studebaker
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
M5-Studebaker

PostSubject: Re: JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER!   JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER! Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:56 pm

I agree. also if you just left it open to pick 'anyone'... most folks would pick the same four or five drivers and every week all we would have would be tie scores
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER!   JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER! Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:05 pm

Yes, that's the more obvious reason for restrictions.
Back to top Go down
M5-Studebaker
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
M5-Studebaker

PostSubject: Re: JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER!   JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER! Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:27 pm

well...
In all honestly we'll see if blood is thicker than water I guess.....
If I was ANY kind of supportive relative; I'd pick my cousin John Wes as one of my picks...
Then again... I want to win. (sorry don't mean for it to sound bad) scratch
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER!   JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER! Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:47 pm

WoodsRacing wrote:

Hey Mr IDIOT AKA- WoodsRacing:

The United States Postal Service confirmed the money order/check I sent has arrived in Wyoming at your Shack.

So you gonna start a Talledega pick page or is this gonna be a Swami type pick page - we do it by Telepathy?

I mean its kind of hard to make picks if you don't open the picks page - Oh I know you run this game = How about doing your job then!!

You know what they say: Lead, follow our get out of my way!!!! So how much did Humphrey win??? LMFAO at you the scorekeeper and you wanted to mash my peepee.

And you called me a loser -GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZ - look in the mirror MONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be a contender in the next Segment!!!!! And you need to show me a little respect also!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER!   JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next