Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER!

Go down 
+11
DOCSLOCKS
hooligan
Top8Legendracing
GTCharlie
MadDog Racing
Fred & Barney
ComancheFlyer
BOOMER SOONER
Jordan
Humphrey Racing
WoodsRacing
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER!   JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:00 pm

Humphrey Racing wrote:
Hey Woody,this is just to let you know I won't be playing in the next segment..
I have a lot to do,including going away for a few days and,so its too much to keep up with...Anyhow,that's my lame-ass excuse,and I'm sticking to it...
Might catch you on the next one...
Thanks for the game,it was fun...

Hey WoodsRacing:

Another one bites the Dust!!!!!! Must have been your spectacular scoring system.

And you called me a Loser?

Step aside a new winner is coming for segment 2 to win the money.

YEP-You have been warned!
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER!   JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:42 pm

The Money Order does not appear to be filled out correctly. I'm going to have to take it to town and have it verified. If I get around to it by the weekend, great. If not, looks like you missed out 4tars. LOL. You were going to lose anyway so no biggie. LOL.

How do you feel spending $6.37 Certified Mailing me a Money Order for $10, 4Chump? Do you feel stupid? Paying over $16 to get in a ten dollar game! And if you put my name on the wrong line like it looks like you wasted $16 bucks. How many burgers you gotta flip to make $16 4Chump? LMFAO.
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER!   JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:28 am

4tars if you could pick as well as you complain we wouldn't need to play, Woody would have to just mail you the winnings before we start!
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER!   JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 2:15 am

WoodsRacing wrote:
The Money Order does not appear to be filled out correctly. I'm going to have to take it to town and have it verified. If I get around to it by the weekend, great. If not, looks like you missed out 4tars. LOL. You were going to lose anyway so no biggie. LOL.

How do you feel spending $6.37 Certified Mailing me a Money Order for $10, 4Chump? Do you feel stupid? Paying over $16 to get in a ten dollar game! And if you put my name on the wrong line like it looks like you wasted $16 bucks. How many burgers you gotta flip to make $16 4Chump? LMFAO.

Thanks again A-hole for your kind words "NOT":

Yes it cost me that much because you would not let me mail you a money order without it arriving prior to the green flag. Then I had to add verification cause I don't trust you. But looking at your track record your not very good at numbers anyway, so the extra dollars are a protection policy against your stupidity. I might add that is a US postal service money order. I will contact the Postmaster General if you do not honor it and let me in the game. And I am talking about this WEEK!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

Yep the future segment 2 champ
Back to top Go down
rmiller
Inaugural FRO Champ
Inaugural FRO Champ
rmiller

PostSubject: Re: JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER!   JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 4:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER!   JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JORDAN! SESSION I NATIONSIDE WINNER!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2