Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN!

Go down 
+9
Fred & Barney
Leftys Losers
chrisjen
M5-Studebaker
GTCharlie
MadDog Racing
WELLBORN RACING
ComancheFlyer
WoodsRacing
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! Empty
PostSubject: NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN!   NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:20 pm

FRIDAY NIGHT RACE - DON'T FOCK IT UP!
Kentucky is the final Race in an 8-Race Contest.

For the full game rules go here http://www.mb-fantasyracingonline.com/t922-nationside-game-daytona-picks-and-results

The Restricted Driver List copied from the full rules: 
HARV, 
KYLE B, 
HAML, 
LOGO, 
KENS, 
KESEL, 
KAHNE,
STEWART,
JUNIOR 
Any other drivers, even other Cup Drivers, not specifically listed here are UNRESTRICTED.

Jayski has the Green Flag scheduled for 7:46 PM ET Friday Night. Always check this yourself, never trust Woods.

POST DRIVERS, NOT CAR NUMBERS. GOOD LUCK.

FRIDAY NIGHT RACE - REMEMBER I CAN TAKE PICKS BY EMAIL OR PHONE.  970 566-0308 OR WOODS80513@YAHOO.COM

Last edited by WoodsRacing on Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add results in heading)
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN!   NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:25 pm

You guys want to play the same scoring system next session or you want to play the Ante-Up and Beat 4Tars scoring format?  Please see post link http://www.mb-fantasyracingonline.com/t1283-nationside-players-and-everyone-need-your-input-new-game-format

I think it would be a fun change - let me know.

Either way it's Pick 5 Drop 1.
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN!   NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:25 pm

Are you Mathematically Eliminated?

Being, 10 points is the best possible score and 50 points is the worst possible score (Mercy Rule) the most a player can gain on another player in a single race is 40 points - so any player 41 or more points behind 3rd Place right now is mathematically eliminated and doesn't need to enter a team this week.  If you don't enter I'll just wipe your team off the final leaderboard so as not to embarrass your sorry ass in case you end up in the basement.

4TARS, this is complicated because it involves arithmetic and I know your little brain can't do arithmetic so let me explain it this way.  You suck and you can take the weekend off.  LOL.  Thanks for the money, Chump!

Any one from BOOMER 2 on down is out.

NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! MATHELIMPIC
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN!   NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:44 am

Woody:

Thanks for the Game and as always outstanding fun and same dang good players entered here as always.  I just happen to NOT be running for the Money this Segment!  I think in the future we should not allow foreign players to enter this competition - CAUSE THAT "CANUCK" STEVE (GO-HARD) has been beating me since I was in the 3rd grade it seems like!  

Anyway, I am good with any Game you guys desire but that Ante-up game seems like an interesting new concept.  So put one vote in for the Ante up game.  Heck you can always change it, next segment if it don't work out.

And since I have no chance even with a ten all I can say is Good Luck to all in contention. 

And in case your boy 4T's enters, then I do not withdraw and would like to pick the following drivers:

1. Smokey Yunick  (That's for you TT)
2. Jocko Flocko (That's for Flocko's innnovation )
3. Flocko's Monkey - 4T (His first Monkey)
4. Flocko's Monkey - ARS  (His second Monkey)
5. 4Tars (He does everything else I am sure he is entered in the race this week, I just hope he's not a S & P!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE CONTENDERS!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
WELLBORN RACING
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
WELLBORN RACING

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN!   NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:50 am

Woody, I am in for whatever format you decide. Thanks for the game!
Well here goes nothing in case I do not make it home before the race

Kyle Busch
Brad Keselowski
Sam Hornish Jr
Austin Dillon
Regan Smith
Back to top Go down
MadDog Racing
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
MadDog Racing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN!   NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:08 am

Kyle Busch
Keselowski
Smith
Allgaier
Austin Dillon
Back to top Go down
GTCharlie
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
GTCharlie

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN!   NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:20 pm

Both teams:

Kyle Busch
Brad Keselowski
Regan Smith
Sam Hornish Jr.
Austin Dillon

Thanks and Good Luck To All!!

Back to top Go down
M5-Studebaker
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
M5-Studebaker

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN!   NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:29 pm

YOU mean I STILL have a chance (yeah.. slim and none)
anyway.. I'll throw my name in the picks
Larson
Ky Busch
Dillon
Smith
Brad K
Back to top Go down
http://fantasynascarracin.yolasite.com/
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN!   NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 7:25 pm

Not gonna bust it open picking the same guys the leaders pick.

WOODS

BAYNE
SADLER
ALLGEIEIIIEEIER
CRAFTON
BOWMAN

Kyle's gonna blow and take Keso and Dillion into the wall from the oil.  Smith speeds on pit road and loses a lap and Hornish runs out of gas on the second G/W/Checker.

Woods gains 40 points on the field and takes home the coin!  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN!   NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 7:43 pm

Every person in this game has been a victim of incredibly bad racing luck this year in every game we play not just this one Woody may have some good points, I can't beat go hard by picking logically I'm thinking CF's picks make about as much sense as some I have made this year
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN!   NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 7:47 pm

Two of his guys have to wreck out...........

and................

you have to NOT HAVE those two guys.

I have 4tars picks in my email but - once again - he demands they be kept hermetically sealed under my front porch till the flag drops.
Back to top Go down
WELLBORN RACING
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
WELLBORN RACING

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN!   NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 7:49 pm

Change

Matt Crafton
Parker Kligerman
Travis Pastrana
Alex Bowman
Kyle Larson
Back to top Go down
Leftys Losers
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Leftys Losers

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN!   NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:18 pm

HEY Woody>>I'll Play ,Put my vote on the one that has the most....
STILL Thinkin~ Might B a bad thing.  LEFTY
Back to top Go down
Fred & Barney
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
Fred & Barney

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN!   NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:34 pm

Bayne
Hornish
A. Dillon
Smith
Allgaier
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN!   NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:38 pm

Austin Dillon
Hornish
Kyle Busch
Allgaier
Keselowski
Back to top Go down
Leftys Losers
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Leftys Losers

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN!   NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:39 pm

Kyle Busch
Trevor Bayne
Sam hornish
Austin Dillon
Justin ALLIGATOR
Back to top Go down
GO HARD
Truck Series Rookie
Truck Series Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN!   NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:42 pm

Good day to All, hope you are enjoying the start to the race weekend with Family & Friends !!! Nice to get back to a weathered bumpy and overall challenging track that will change as the sun goes down , 300 miles with some good cars starting further back than expected should make it exciting.    

GO 1 - 3 Dillon / 54 Ky Busch / 22 Keselowski / 12 Hornish / 7 R.Smth 
GO 2 - 3 Dillon / 54 Ky Busch / 22 Keselowski / 12 Hornish / 7 R.Smith
GO 3 - 3 Dillon / 54 Ky Busch / 22 Keselowski / 32 Larson / 33 Crafton

Thanks again WOODS for this side game !!! A bunch of Fun for sure, what ever you fellas want to play after this is good with me, personally I like this format but maybe change is good.

Steve / GO HARD cheers  Good Luck with all your picks this weekend !!!
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN!   NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:42 pm

I am all for the beat the ***** out of 4tars for the next segment
Back to top Go down
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

KYLE BUSCH

KEZLOWSKI

SMITH

KLIGERMAN

HORNISH JR
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN!   NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:47 pm

GREEN.
BE BACK ABOUT 30 MINS AFTER THE RACE FOR RESULTS.
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN!   NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:56 pm

TOP OF  PIC CHART GOING IN - FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE. CHECK YOUR PICKS.

NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! KENTCOMPETITORSPIC
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN!   NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:00 pm

23 Players = $230 pot.
$10 comes off for the 3rd place finisher for a free game next session.
Balance is $220
Winner gets 75% = $165
2nd Places gets 25% = $55
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN!   NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:14 pm

Tie-Breaker is lowest single race score of the session.  If there's a tie I go back and check all 8 races in the game.

For CJ to catch or pass Go Hard Allg has to beat Smith by 7 cars AND one of their other 4 matching picks has to fail (be the drop driver).

For Boomer to catch or pass Go Hard Klig has to beat Dillion by 12 cars AND one of their other 4 matching picks has to fail.

Lefty has two picks that don't match GH - so, he has more (number of) options of catching GH - but the stars have to be alligned.

Chaos matched GH's 5 picks, so he can't gain a bit.
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN!   NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:45 pm

I sent my Picks in ahead of the Green FLAG!!!  Why is my team not posted???
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN!   NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:03 pm

Your picks sucked.  I tried to enter them and my computer puked em back up.  

(Don't worry 4tars, I have your picks but even if all your drivers finish tied for first you're still a loser so it really don't matter)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN!   NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next