Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN!

Go down 
+9
Fred & Barney
Leftys Losers
chrisjen
M5-Studebaker
GTCharlie
MadDog Racing
WELLBORN RACING
ComancheFlyer
WoodsRacing
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN!   NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:11 pm

WOODY,

This Nationwide league is first class, with first class players, (except 4 craps) run by a first class organizer.

4 TURDS is a conceded, cry baby ,mama's boy and the joke of fantasy nascar . When he loses he'll sue all of us and then DEMAND his money back . Or have his mama and girlfriend wanna be Danica fight his battles for him.

Why do we want the hassle with the LOSER ??

I vote NO....Leave it the way it is. And ban 4 TURDS from participating in this league

Respectfully,
BOOMER SOONER
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN!   NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:18 pm

Yes I know I can not win the overall prize or even place in the top 3 and that does not make me very happy.   But I can beat about a third of the field by entering this last race.  If you do not post my picks everybody will say I finished last.  And you know I beat several of the lower tier and especially the ones that picked dead or non-existent drivers!  I am putting you on notice.
Back to top Go down
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN!   NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:25 pm

See what I mean....he is out picking players you told not to play today and claiming to be better than them....LOSER
 NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! - Page 2 Th?id=H.4752184812701634&pid=15
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN!   NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:28 pm

STUPID SOONER:
I tell you what it's a good thing I have to be nice to my elders or else I would slap the Stupid off of that Idiot Sooner immediately and give him some reality with my outstanding Pickings.  But it might be a good thing that he bows out of a proposed new game.  That way he can say If I would have been playing......  Go home crybaby!!!  You can't beat me, I just had a bad run with this new Gen6 - car but I got it now!!!  I think you won as much as I did this segment so quit whining!!!  LOSER!
Back to top Go down
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN!   NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:43 pm

LMAO.....I HEAR YOU CRYBABY,,,WAAAAHHHHH...MAMA...WAAHHHH.....GO GET THAT MEAN BOOMER GUY.....MAMA WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M A...... conceded, cry baby ,mama's boy and the joke of fantasy nascar ???   LMAO..LMAO....
 NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! - Page 2 Th?id=H.4711666099161614&pid=15
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN!   NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:44 pm

sounds like 4tars is up for the next segment beat the crap out of 4tars since he has such a good handle on the gen6 car!
Back to top Go down
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN!   NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:51 pm

Watch out Chrisjen....4 turds is gonna get his mommy after you..LMAO>>LMAO
 NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! - Page 2 Th?id=H.4752184812701634&pid=15
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN!   NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:01 pm

LMAO!  No way we could ban this 4turd clown from our game.  What would we do for entertainment?
We should pay him to play!  We are blessed with his stupidity.
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN!   NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:04 pm

He's going to brag because he beats a third of the players but he's too stupid to see the peeps he's beating have pretty much stopped entering teams, or been entering Hail Mary teams for the last 3 weeks, because they have the sense to know they're out.  4idiot is trying his best and he's still a loser.
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN!   NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:13 pm

BOOMER SOONER wrote:
See what I mean....he is out picking players you told not to play today and claiming to be better than them....LOSER

Yes because they were stupid enough to believe what Woods said.  This game is for the full segment!  The rules do not say to skip the last race!  Oh I guess you don't read the rules.
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN!   NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:35 pm

Stifle yourself, dingbat.

Sorry to see it end that way - with 0% chance of rain they said.

GO HARD is a seasoned player, no doubt.  Congrats again Steve for an outstanding job.  You set a high mark my friend!

I can't say enough either about the effort CJ made this session.  This is Chris's first time playing with us and he's done a heck of a job.  Maybe, who knows, if that race could have finished out he may have found himself at the top of the board.  Certainly had the odds in his favor with just one more incident or fail by one of the popular drivers.  Go Hard had already lost Smith and CJ was ready to pounce.  Congrats to you Chris for a fine challenge.  You know what they say -- to be the best you have to beat the best.  Right now, that's Go Hard.

Please check your scores - I took the results off nascar at the rain delay.

Thanks for playing and please go to the other post link http://www.mb-fantasyracingonline.com/t1283-nationside-players-and-everyone-need-your-input-new-game-format and give me your input on the new proposed scoring system.  I know it'll take some understanding but I think we'll all like it in the end.  It has a nice twist to it.  If the cost is a prime issue for some of you please email me direct woods80513@yahoo.com and we can find a way around the upfront cost - I could carry a few guys for a spell.

Don't send me any money yet for the next Session till we decide what we're going to do.

Chris you get the equivalent of $10 and I'll just hold that till we decide if that's ok - and Steve, I have your paypal addy and after decisions are made on next session I'll settle up.  Your entitlement is a grand total of $220.

Sweet!

NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! - Page 2 NWFINALRACEKENTSII
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN!   NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:52 pm

Congrats to the Border Crosser on winning all our money!  You didn't even need a passport!   OK I finished in the top TWO-THIRDS so that is respectable.  As much as I hate to say it I thought Woods was gonna lie or not post my picks, but he did, so I beat about 8 players and I am happy.  But I'm gonna be ready to win the next segment!
Back to top Go down
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN!   NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 2:46 am

NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! - Page 2 1010373
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN!   NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 3:04 am

cograts Steve you always seem to rise to the top
Back to top Go down
GTCharlie
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
GTCharlie

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN!   NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 8:18 am

Congrats GOHARD!!

Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN!   NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 8:33 am

Great Job as always Steve!  Congratulations on your 1st and 2nd place finishes.
Back to top Go down
Leftys Losers
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Leftys Losers

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN!   NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:04 am

Congrats KAMLOOPS!!!!!!Great PICKIN!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN!   NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:45 am

CONGRATS STEVE !!!!!

NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! - Page 2 X411
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Administrator
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN!   NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 6:38 pm

Nice session, Steve.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyracingonline.forumotion.com
Fred & Barney
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
Fred & Barney

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN!   NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:11 pm

Congrats Steve .... I think I've said this several times before!!
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN!   NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:18 pm

We all have!

Hey Steve!  You want your money????? Should I paypal it to the xxxxxmc3@telus.net account????

If you don't claim it soon Woody's going to spend it on beer.  Or do you want to wait till we figure out the next game (I'm working on that)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN!   NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NATIONSIDE - KENTUCKY -SESSION II FINAL RESULTS - GO HARD AGAIN!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2