Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart

Go down 
+6
WELLBORN RACING
RockStar
chrisjen
Fred & Barney
4tars
WoodsRacing
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart Empty
PostSubject: NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart   NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:00 am

FRED & BARNEY is (are) on THE POLE

Qualifying starts at 1:00 PM SATURDAY Eastern Time.  GREEN FLAG says 4:47 PM Eastern SATURDAY
, per Jayski

Blaine, please have your team posted by 3:00 PM Eastern Time.
That's well after Qualifying is completed and still about 1  3/4 hours  before the green flag.

DO NOT CHANGE YOUR POLE TEAM (F&B) ONCE POSTED EXCEPT IN THE CASE A SELECTED DRIVER HAS BEEN PULLED FROM THE LINE-UP OR A SIMILAR CRAZY HAPPENING.

THE POLE TEAM WILL BE POSTED BY 3 PM EST!

NOTE NEW RULE!
If you don't enter a team by the green flag to compete against THE POLE for whatever reason you'll get your $10 ante back - just like if you tied THE POLE.  We'll assume you've simple chosen to 'sit this hand out'.

Go to this link for game explanation/rules and entry fee information. http://www.mb-fantasyracingonline.com/t1379-nationside-beat-4tars-game-is-on

It is played in the traditional Pick 5 Drop 1 Format.
All of the original Pick 5 Drop 1 Rules including those relating to the Mercy Rule and Stand Alone Races apply.  They can be viewed here: http://www.mb-fantasyracingonline.com/t922-nationside-game-daytona-picks-and-results
Only the payout method is different in this BEAT THE POLE contest.

The Restricted Driver List copied from the full rules: 
HARV, 
KYLE B, 
HAML, 
LOGO, 
KENS, 
KESEL, 
KAHNE,
STEWART,
JUNIOR 
Any other drivers, even other Cup Drivers, not specifically listed here are UNRESTRICTED.

Last edited by WoodsRacing on Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart   NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:10 am

Here's the Financial Chart as we go into the last race. 
It's a repeat of what was posted after Phoenix last week.
NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart NWRACE6FINREPORTAFTERPHOE

LEFTY:  I SEE THERE IS AN ERROR IN THE FAR RIGHT COLUMN (SETTLEMENT) ON YOUR #2 TEAM.  IT SAYS YOU OWE ME $40 FOR ANTEES BUT AS THE CHART SHOWS YOU'VE PLAYED 5 WEEKS WITH THAT TEAM ON CREDIT, SO THATSHOULD READ $50 OWED.  It'll be corrected and read $60 after Homestead.  And, of course, your winnings will be deducted from that at the time of payout.

Hey, thanks everyone for playing this silly little racing game.  I hope this new format, BEAT THE POLE went over ok.  I think it added some positives - like the fact that you don't have to play each week.  I'd be happy to hear some input from everyone - email me if you don't want to cuss me out in public.  We can always go back to the original format next year.  Plenty of time to think about it.

As soon as the dust settles after Homestead, and the results become official, I'll post the last Financial Chart and start getting the money sent out.  Some of you, i have your paypal accounts on file - others I may have to ask for or send you a check by snail mail.

So, continue to pay attention to the board here for a few days.
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart   NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:01 pm

I'd be happy to hear some input from everyone - email me if you don't want to cuss me out in public.  We can always go back to the original format next year.  Plenty of time to think about it.

Woods Racing:
I have no problem cussing you in public and I'll have no problem sending you an email telling you what an A-hole you are either.   But next year I demand that you allow me to enter this game.  You can not discriminate against me, because that is a violation of internet laws.  So I am giving you fair warning about next year.  Now for my input.  You should go back to the part where every body has to beat me (I should be the permanent pole for the contest) again.  And finally you need to Paypal me a $50.00 refund for the first five races of "Beat the tar out of 4Tars" game since you would not give me a chance to win my money back.  I will be following up with an email to you so get ready for it.  I have been nice so far, but that can change.  You have a few months to think about the contest and do the right thing.  But I expect my refund next week!  Best of luck to all your losers especially that Football Cracker (Mr. Oklahoma - It only cost me $70.00 to win $30.00)
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart   NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 3:25 pm

I got your email, 4tars.  So you're gonna come out here and kick my ass, huh?  LOL.  I showed that to Mrs Woods Racing and she wants to offer this.........

You come out here and first you and she will put the gloves on down at Kelly's Gym under gym rules with a referee.  If you are still on your feet conscious not cowering like a baby in the corner after she gets done with you then I'll get in the ring with you for a few rounds (more likely a few seconds).

Let us know when you'll be out so we can book so ring time.

Waiting.......
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart   NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:08 pm

I don't know if I screwed up the times today or what.  I'm in Wyoming in my cabin with no tv so I really can't tell what's going on.  Jayski says qualifying was supposed to be well over by now but on the nascar web site it appears to be still going on.

Anyway....... was there a rain delay in qualifying or something??????
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart   NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:09 pm

Chit, never mind.  My clock up here is still on Daylight Savings Time - got me all screwed up.  LOL.  Moron.
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart   NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:17 pm

both dillon brothers running today - make sure you tell us which one you want.

There'll be no assumptions.
Back to top Go down
Fred & Barney
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
Fred & Barney

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart   NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:52 pm

Ok everyone, here is the final race winning lineup for 2013.

POLE team for F&B:

Hornish
A. Dillon
Bayne
Ky Busch
Logano
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart   NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 5:03 pm

You got some of them right

Hornish
ALLGEIIEIIER
Bayne
Ky Busch
Logano

WOODS RACING
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart   NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 5:08 pm

CJ1- Kyle Busch,Austin Dillon,Logano,Bayne,Scott
CJ2- Logano,Keselowski,Austin Dillon,Bayne,Hornish
Back to top Go down
RockStar
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
RockStar

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart   NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 5:24 pm

Kezlousy & Kyle Booosh

A. Dillion.... Sammy Hornish....... Trebor Bayne

Back to top Go down
WELLBORN RACING
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
WELLBORN RACING

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart   NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 5:32 pm

Sam Hornish Jr
Joey Logano
Kyle Busch
Kyle Larson
Trevor Bayne
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart   NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 6:15 pm

Hornish, Jr.
Busch
Logano
A Dillon
Allgaier
Back to top Go down
Leftys Losers
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Leftys Losers

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart   NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 6:17 pm

Lefty
Kyle busch
logano
Bayne
Allgiaer
Hornish

Lefty 2

Kyle busch
Logano
Austin Dillon
Allgaier
Hornish

Thanks for putting this on WOODY!!!!
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart   NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 6:27 pm

Someone post the flag please. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart   NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 6:39 pm

BUSCH

KENNSETH

AUSTIN DILLON

SMITH

HORNISH jR
Back to top Go down
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart   NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 6:48 pm

NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart Nascar-green-all-clear-flag
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart   NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 6:50 pm

GREEN, GREEN, GREEN!!!!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL, ITS BEEN FUN PLAYING THIS NW GAME WITH YOU GUYS!!!!

CF
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart   NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 6:54 pm

CHECK IT

NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart NWHOMEPICKCHARTPIC
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart   NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 9:57 pm

OK a Preliminary Race breakdown while Woody is training for his light weight fight next year!

Numbers are based on Woody's published chart and Preliminary till Verified.

10 Players for $100.00 Pot.

Fred & Barney's Pole Score =  22

Ties:  -  Lefty - Ante returned $10.
            Woody - Ante returned $10.

Pot available now $80.

Winners:

CJ2 - 20
Weldon - 16
Rocky - 17

Winners share based on rounding + $27.

Did not win
CF - 29
CJ -23
Lefty - 29
Boomer - 27

Woody has lost signal so he will be back on line tomorrow after he charges his batteries!!!

I will post again tomorrow but its been a blast and I hope we can do it in 2014!

CF
Back to top Go down
Fred & Barney
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
Fred & Barney

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart   NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 10:16 pm

Did not win
CF - 29
CJ -23
Lefty - 29
Boomer - 27

Only difference I have CF is CJ1 ... I score a 26, still a loser! Sorry Chris LOL. All other #'s match.
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart   NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 10:22 pm

congrats Weldon for top score thanks to everyone for a great year, hope to do it again next year any format Woody decides on, Bufford isn't that far from Louisiana I should like an invite to the big fight. P.S. haven't seen the post for 4tars perfect 10 yet I guess he is busy worrying about the fight?
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart   NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 10:25 pm

Your right Blaine I didn't look but a loser is a looser 23 or 26
Back to top Go down
Fred & Barney
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
Fred & Barney

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart   NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 10:28 pm

I'd be happy to hear some input from everyone 

At first when this concept was introduced I didn't think I would like it but decided to give it a try, was thinking entry $$ was too high compared to original format. I still believe that caused a drop in numbers, but now that we have done a half season with this format, I admit I like it better.

Even though I am 0-2 as the pole team, I like the challenge it presents to cash in big!
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart   NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 11:00 pm

I agree with Blaine this was a lot of fun and the winning potential when you are the pole is great, if we can get more players the pots would be that much better, I think there ends up with more people in the money this way even if its only a little. The pots sucked in the first part because it was too easy to beat 4tars you barely got your ante back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart   NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next