Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart

Go down 
+6
WELLBORN RACING
RockStar
chrisjen
Fred & Barney
4tars
WoodsRacing
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart   NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 11:08 pm

Fred & Barney wrote:
Did not win
CF - 29
CJ -23
Lefty - 29
Boomer - 27

Only difference I have CF is CJ1 ... I score a 26, still a loser! Sorry Chris LOL. All other #'s match.
Hey Blaine that's good somebody else is also checking the numbers.  I just looked at my chart which I did of course by hand and I just plain out missed the 6 and wrote a 3, I guess I could not read my own writing.  But anyway, I am glad I did not screw anybody out of any coins based on my wreadn, Righen or aRwetmatick.   

I agree I do like this format better and the dollar amount IMO is just right.  I am in a local pool which is ten a week and you draw numbers 1 thru 10 and your drivers are based on qualifying.  Hey that is really just a luck bet.  At least some skill is involved with picking here.  Like tonight - Allgaier was in 5th and slapped the wall and out went my day.   But I the choice of several other drivers.  Sometimes your goat sometimes its me, but it still requires knowledge mixed with luck.  Hey Woody - Thanks for putting this game on - Now back to training you got a fight coming up next year!!!!   I know he's out of battery power so he can't cuss me till in the morning anyway!
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart   NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 1:50 am

Sorry I did not get to post earlier, but tonight was date night.  If you have not seen Last Vegas you need to go we did and had a great time.  Morgan Freeman is hilarious in this movie.  Ok:  I know I did not score a perfect ten this week but I still did pretty good.  I would have won this week if A-Hole would let me play.  Anyway this was my picks for tonight.

Brad Kesolowski
Kyle Busch
Kyle Larson
Trevor Bayne
Sam Hornish
As you can see I only scored an 11 and its a good thing you have a drop one because I did not pick Klingerman either.  It would have been an OK score not perfect but OK.

To address Mr. WoodsRacing:
You are a Bully.  You are just like that Miami Dolphin player Incognito.   I am not fighting your wife either.  I do not hit women - evidently you think its ok.  I have given you an out before I get mean.  Refund me the $50.00 and let me start playing the game in February of 2014.  You have the Winter months to fix this.  I will be watching you.
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart   NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 1:05 pm

Congrats to the winners yesterday.  I'm basing the following results/chart on the scoring above which all of you have had a chance to look at so I don't feel I need to detail it out myself.

Looks like Weldon was the sessions big winner and we knew that would be the case because he won 3 of the races including once sweeping the table from The Pole.  He more than doubled his investment - congrats to you Weldon!  CF also won nicely and Rocky managed to sneak away without losing.

Please look the Financial Report over - and if I hear nothing by monday I'll start getting the money out.  

PLEASE CONTINUE TO PAY ATTENTION TO THIS POST.  I MAY NEED PAYMENT DIRECTIONS FROM A FEW OF YOU.

EACH PLAYER WILL BE RECEIVING WHAT IS LISTED IN 'PAYOUT DUE' COLUMN - UNLESS THERE IS SOME NOTE IN THE SETTLEMENT COLUMN WHICH WILL EXPLAIN A DIFFERENCE.

NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart - Page 2 NWFINREPORTPICTUREAAFTERHOMESTEAD
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart   NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 9:12 pm

F&B - $43 Due, paid out $28 prior and so I paypaled you the balance of 15 to your bedrock acct.

Weldon - $155 due and I just sent it by paypal to your realracing.acct

Donnie - 125 due just sent it to your helieast acct

Chris - $59 + $54 = $113 due - I just paypaled it to your chrisjenkins35 acct

Woods - paid in person $45 due (you only lost $25, loser)

Boomer, Ed - We're even per your Private Message.  Thank you Sir!

ROCKY - Looks like IOU a whole $3.  If you can stand to wait I'll fill up your Harley next time we ride together!

Lefty -  Gary, looks like   I owe you $69 on your main team and $43 on your Lefty 2 Team but you owed $60 antees on that team.  69 + 43 =112 less 60 = 52 due.  I don't have a paypal acct on you and i know I've got your mailing address somewhere but it'd be easier and safer if you give it to me again.  Email me at woods80513@yahoo.com or private message it to me.  I'll mail check out directly.

PLEASE EVERYONE LEAVE A NOTE HERE WHEN YOU GET YOUR MONEY -SO WOODY DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT.  AND IF I'VE CALCULATED SOMETHING WRONG SPEAK UP!   YOU WON'T HUNT MY FEELINGS NONE, like 4tars does when he says I'm stupid.
Back to top Go down
WELLBORN RACING
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
WELLBORN RACING

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart   NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:27 pm

Thanks Ken for the game and all you do.

Count me in if you do it again.
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart   NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:47 pm

WOODY - I got the Paypal today also.  Thanks for this Game along with the time and effort you put into it.  Much appreciated by me and the ones that participate.  I think I sometimes enjoy it more than the Sprint cup games due to the additional challenges and the limited/or No Cup drivers allowed portion.  Have a safe and fun Winter and I hope we all hook back up in February for the 2014 season. 

PS:  If Rocky runs out of fuel money, heck I'll send him another $3.00 so he can make it to February.   Try to stay in shape during the off-season, just incase you have to compete in that boxing match before Daytona!

Donnie/CF
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart   NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:35 am

Thanks Ken I received it thanks for every thing you have done this year, you put in a lot of work for no return and it is very much appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Racing
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Humphrey Racing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart   NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 7:31 pm

Hey Ken,I still check in here all the time,and I do somewhat keep up with the Nationwide circuit,and if you ever go back to your original game I would play. But this new format is just too much for my old mind to keep straight..Anyhow,congrats to all the winners that did grasp the game,have a great off season,and I will see you next year....
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart   NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:22 pm

WoodsRacing:
I see you are now sending out the prize money via paypal.  Just thought I would mention I have not gotten the Fifty dollars I am owed by you yet.  Please let me know when it is coming so I can check my account.  Its the same paypal address, that I sent the money to you earlier.  Looking forward to getting this cleared up so we can start off Daytona with a clean slate.
Back to top Go down
Fred & Barney
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
Fred & Barney

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart   NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:58 pm

Got mine Ken, enjoy your off-season!
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart   NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:59 pm

WoodsRacing wrote:
F&B - $43 Due, paid out $28 prior and so I paypaled you the balance of 15 to your bedrock acct.

Weldon - $155 due and I just sent it by paypal to your realracing.acct

Donnie - 125 due just sent it to your helieast acct

Chris - $59 + $54 = $113 due - I just paypaled it to your chrisjenkins35 acct

Woods - paid in person $45 due (you only lost $25, loser)

Boomer, Ed - We're even per your Private Message.  Thank you Sir!

ROCKY - Looks like IOU a whole $3.  If you can stand to wait I'll fill up your Harley next time we ride together!

Lefty -  Gary, looks like   I owe you $69 on your main team and $43 on your Lefty 2 Team but you owed $60 antees on that team.  69 + 43 =112 less 60 = 52 due.  I don't have a paypal acct on you and i know I've got your mailing address somewhere but it'd be easier and safer if you give it to me again.  Email me at woods80513@yahoo.com or private message it to me.  I'll mail check out directly.

PLEASE EVERYONE LEAVE A NOTE HERE WHEN YOU GET YOUR MONEY -SO WOODY DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT.  AND IF I'VE CALCULATED SOMETHING WRONG SPEAK UP!   YOU WON'T HUNT MY FEELINGS NONE, like 4tars does when he says I'm stupid.
JUST HEARD FROM LEFTY - HIS CHECK GOES OUT IN THE A.M. BY SNAILMAIL.
I THINK THAT COVERS EVERYONE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart   NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NATIONSIDE - HOMESTEAD - RESULTS and final payout chart
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2