Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format.

Go down 
+12
Humphrey Racing
rmiller
Top8Legendracing
WELLBORN RACING
Fred & Barney
ruler_210
MadDog Racing
chrisjen
BOOMER SOONER
4tars
ComancheFlyer
WoodsRacing
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Humphrey Racing
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Humphrey Racing

NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format.   NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 3:30 pm

rmiller wrote:
NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format. - Page 2 Smilie_dNATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format. - Page 2 Smilie_a NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format. - Page 2 Smilie_nNATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format. - Page 2 Smilie_iNATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format. - Page 2 Smilie_cNATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format. - Page 2 Smilie_aNATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format. - Page 2 Smilie_wNATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format. - Page 2 Smilie_iNATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format. - Page 2 Smilie_nNATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format. - Page 2 Smilie_s

You can keep saying it,but that won't make it come true...No
Back to top Go down
ruler_210
Truck Series Rookie
Truck Series Rookie

NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format.   NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:00 pm

Commanche: I'm definetly in. I usually pay via paypal so that's how my payment will be made for this also. I guess we can see how many people are in to determine the cost or just set it at 10? I want whoever is going to be in make sure they make it clear and not just post a team. Just so it will be fair and know what we are up against. Too bad your not in 4tars.
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format.   NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:27 pm

ruler_210 wrote:
Commanche: I'm definetly in. I usually pay via paypal so that's how my payment will be made for this also. I guess we can see how many people are in to determine the cost or just set it at 10? I want whoever is going to be in make sure they make it clear and not just post a team. Just so it will be fair and know what we are up against. Too bad your not in 4tars.

Sounds Good to me using Paypal and setting at $10.00.   Maybe Woody can start us a 1 race Daytona thread to keep this separate from his New Game.
Looks like we got 3 so far.

1.  Ruler_210
2.  ChrisJen
3.  CF
Back to top Go down
HumpDraft
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
HumpDraft

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format.   NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:00 pm

I be in!

Impeach Obama:affraid:
Back to top Go down
http://hump.michael14@yahoo.com
M5-Studebaker
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
M5-Studebaker

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format.   NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:34 pm

BOOMER SOONER wrote:
WELL THE...FFA... FUTURE FARMERS OF AMERICA AGREE....LOL WITH WOODY
NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format. - Page 2 C-ffa-entire-group

UUhhhh  Sure some smoking HOT gals in the FFA... tongue 
Kinda makes you want to go see the farmers daughter  Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://fantasynascarracin.yolasite.com/
ruler_210
Truck Series Rookie
Truck Series Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format.   NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:28 pm

Woody- The more I ponder the new game idea, the more im having a harder time justifying dropping 100 bucks at one time. I respect if you go on with the new game but I dont think I can be apart of it. 10$ at a time for a side game is all I wish to spend. Thanks
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format.   NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:39 pm

VATICAN CITY (AP) — 4TARS has cleared the final obstacle before being made a saint, awaiting just the final approval from Pope Francis and a date for the ceremony that could come as soon as Dec. 8, a Vatican official and news reports said Tuesday.
The ANSA news agency reported that a commission of cardinals and bishops met Tuesday to consider 4Tars' case and signed off on it. A Vatican official confirmed that the decision had been taken some time back and that Tuesday's meeting was essentially a formality.
One possible canonization date is Dec. 8, the feast of the Immaculate Conception, a major feast day for the Catholic Church. This year the feast coincidentally falls on a Sunday, which is when canonizations usually occur; a few weeks after the conclusion of the racing season.
The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he is not authorized by the church to discuss saint-making cases on the record, confirmed reports in La Stampa newspaper that 4Tars could be canonized together with Pope John XXIII, who called the Second Vatican Council but died in 1963 before it was finished.
There is reasoned precedent for beatifying or canonizing two popes together, primarily to balance one another out.

."

View gallery

NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format. - Page 2 Ff33287b71d6ef0c2e0f6a7067000af1

A children's choir takes part in the unveiling ceremony of the statue of the late Pope John Paul II  …

4Tars has been on the fast track for possible sainthood ever since 2005, when he won his biggest fantasy racing price to date - a $10 take in weekly at PTF, but there remains some concern that the process has been too quick. Some of the Holy See's deep-seated problems — clerical sex abuse, dysfunctional governance and more recently the financial scandals at the Vatican bank and downright crappy picks in the NW Sidegame— essentially date from shortcomings of his pontificate.
Defenders of the fast-track process argue that people are canonized, not pontificates.
But the Vatican in the past has sought to balance concerns about papal saints by giving two the honor at the same time. Such was the case in 2000, when 4Tars beatified John XXIII, dubbed the "good pope," alongside Pope Pius IX, who was criticized by Jews for condoning the seizure of a Jewish boy and allegedly referring to Jews as dogs.
By canonizing 4Tars along with John XXIII, the Vatican could be seeking to assuage concerns about 4Chump's fast-track sainthood case by tying it together with the 50-year wait John XXIII has had to endure.
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format.   NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:59 pm

Shurzam, Shurzam, Shurzam!!!!!   I don't have a clue what the hell you just said about me, but I quit if your making this a religious forum!!  I am a freewill Baptist and not subject to be led by any FALSE GODS OR your Pope(s).  
Tell him I'm available to consult with him if he needs some help with his southern boyz  though!!

Now if you don't mind a few were going to do a heads up this Friday night with a pick 5 drop 1.  Is that ok with the vatican???
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format.   NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:08 am

BTW:  He dumped N. Wilkesboro and Rockingham and one Darlington race so if hes got that Devine intervention - - -Time to just Kick it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ruler_210
Truck Series Rookie
Truck Series Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format.   NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:45 am

Im not sure what the Vatican has to do 4tars, are you in Friday night? I know you want the oppurtunity to prove what you got, and quiet all the critics. Otherwise the critics will just keep laughing, and laughing, and laughing. If you are ok with this in your basement then carry on!
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format.   NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 11:08 am

No I am not going to take your money this week.  You'll need it starting next week!
Back to top Go down
ruler_210
Truck Series Rookie
Truck Series Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format.   NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 11:42 am

Commanche: I noticed there are a lot of Sprint Cup drivers in the field, are we doing the same rules as the original league picking only two of them or just pick any five we want?
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format.   NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:46 pm

If you want to enter this $10.00 side-game for this one race see the Fantasy Factory site to enter.
Back to top Go down
ruler_210
Truck Series Rookie
Truck Series Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format.   NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 7:53 pm

Here are my buzzed in the infield at Daytona picks for the one race game:
Sam Hornish
Kyle Larson
Kurt Busch
Kyle Busch
Matt Kenseth
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format.   NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:10 pm

I'm jealous I have spent many 4th of July's in the Daytona infield in the yellow at the end of turn 2, my winning picks are Logano,Kenseth,Kurt Busch,Smith,Sadler, put it in the bank my season turns around tonight! PS your not that buzzed those picks look good and all those drivers are in the race which is more than I can claim from Talladega
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format.   NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:20 pm

Kenseth
Logono
Kurt Busch
Hornish, Jr
Smith
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format.   NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:26 pm

You know this game is probably gonna end with a Mercy rule 50 for all of us!!!  But if you happen to go out early, that does not mean you will lose cause they always got the last lap to settle it!!! Jeffrey Earnhardt will probably get through the wreck and win it all tonight!!  We are all close in our picks with a few differences but that is not that odd for a cup race.

Good Luck - I think Woody and 4Tars are not entering so unless I get some picks by Green it just us three!!
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format.   NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:29 pm

Tell ya what:  I am gonna make a change to make it a little more interesting as ChrisJen and I have 4 identical picks.

Kenseth
Logano
Kurt Busch
Hornish, Jr
Austin Dillon
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format.   NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:37 pm

Where's Woody?
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format.   NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:51 pm

Steve - Go Hard submitted two picks but we said early on 1 team so here is his go hard 1 team:

Just noticed theres a game... I'm in 2 teams

GO Hard 1 -22 Logano / 1 Ku Busch / 11 Sadler / 3 Au Dillon / 7 Smith
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format.   NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:54 pm

GREEN FLAG!!!
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format.   NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:54 pm

GREEN FLAG!!!
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format.   NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:01 pm

ComancheFlyer wrote:
chrisjen wrote:
CF I hope Woody wouldn't leave us hanging with a restrictor plate race to screw up everybodys start but I would get into a heads up with you and Ruler I remember how great my picking skills were when I was at Talladega,I had Vickers and he wasn't even in the race

Tell you what ChrisJen and Ruler210.  Lets plan on a Pick 5 drop one (1) race deal unless Woody starts the game this week.  Anybody that wants in, all you got do is chime in!!!  I think Woody can help us track down the money if need be.  But lets make it a $10.00 entry fee and only one entry per player.  Winner takes all and if it is a tie, they split the pot.  

So if anyone wants some action on the Daytona RACE speak up and bring ya money!!!!!

Steve - Go Hard:

This was the post when we first started the Daytona One race deal for planning purpose.  I hope you understand why I had to pick your first team entered as we were only running 1 team per player.

Thanks,
CF
Back to top Go down
Fred & Barney
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
Fred & Barney

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format.   NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:53 pm

Just for the record, I would have participated in this, but it was apparent you needed pay=pal to participate, which I don't have (real reluctant to use it again, I lost $300 thru this years ago)... just curious as since there are hardly any "picked" drivers out thus far, this would have been my picks...

Kyle
Kenseth
Kurt
Hornish
Smith
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format.   NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 10:32 pm

Fred & Barney wrote:
Just for the record, I would have participated in this, but it was apparent you needed pay=pal to participate, which I don't have (real reluctant to use it again, I lost $300 thru this years ago)... just curious as since there are hardly any "picked" drivers out thus far, this would have been my picks...

Kyle
Kenseth
Kurt
Hornish
Smith

I wish you would have submitted before green because I could have vouched for you and would have been entered.  We were sorta spread around between Fantasy Factory and Nationwide threads.  Here is the provision which was in the first paragraph:

"Ruler_210, ChrisJen & Comanche Flyer are doing a $10.00 one race side-game this Friday for the Daytona Race.  If you have been playing Woody's game it is his scoring system being used.  If you want in sign up here, we are paying the winner by paypal so you will need an account to play, unless one of us knows you". 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format.   NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NATIONSIDE PLAYERS (and everyone)- NEED YOUR INPUT - new game format.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next