Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE

Go down 
+8
ruler_210
Leftys Losers
Top8Legendracing
Fred & Barney
WELLBORN RACING
chrisjen
4tars
WoodsRacing
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
GO HARD
Truck Series Rookie
Truck Series Rookie

NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 6:06 pm

MMMMMM.....1st / 2nd / 3rd / 4th..........GO HARD or GO HOME........we should do this again Mr.4Tars, your a good player and I Thank You for doing this....not easy for one player competing against multiple teams..........Hope your picks for Sunday score big points for you !!!

Thanks WOODS for the side game, you Sir are The Man !!!

Steve / GO HARD cheers
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 6:20 pm

4tars do I get a refund on my newsletter subscription? both my teams lost again this week
Back to top Go down
Zacky1053
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 6:29 pm

Well I finished just about last I think...woopie!
Back to top Go down
GO HARD
Truck Series Rookie
Truck Series Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 6:44 pm

Zacky1053 wrote:
 I thought your picks on Kligerman and Larson were gutsy, considering Kligy finished 6th and Larson did well at Road America and is part of Turner racing, I had both drivers on my radar as well.
Back to top Go down
Zacky1053
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 6:56 pm

GO HARD wrote:
Zacky1053 wrote:
 I thought your picks on Kligerman and Larson were gutsy, considering Kligy finished 6th and Larson did well at Road America and is part of Turner racing, I had both drivers on my radar as well.
Exactly what I was thinking.

Sometimes going outside the box will pay off (especially at the road courses)...not today.
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:35 pm

Just got in and here are the preliminary results as Woody is the final say on all of the following.  

REMEMBER TO NOTIFY WOODY HOW YOU WANT TO RECEIVE YOUR MONEY.   Paypal or check by snail mail are the options.

Here is the Preliminary Breakdown:

14 Paid Players equals a pot up for grabs of $140.00 less any ties with 4tars score.

4TARS BASE SCORE:  13  {Keso=1, Vickers=3, Allgaier=7, Hornish, Jr=2}  Drop Score is Busch.

Go Hard 1:  Score=10  Winner  ($130.00)  Congratulations Steve - Great Job!!

LeftyLosers  Score=13  Tie ($10) Entry Fee returned. 

FINAL RACE in this 5 race series.

Fred&Barney 14
Top8  15
Wellborn 14
Ruler210 18
Zacky 39
Go Hard 2 15
CJ1 26
CJ2 18
CF1 14
CF2 33
Nasca 19

Don't Forget to let Woody how you want you Money sent!!!
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:38 pm

Woody:

Please Paypal my winnings and thanks for the game!!!  Lots of fun as always.

CF
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:55 pm

Not trying to post so many times but, I am gonna take a page out of Woody's play book:  Check your own scores, never trust my math!! 

Which leads me to this fact, that I forgot to post Woody's Email address to send your payment request!!! 

Woods80513@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:36 am

The Silence is Deafening! LOL.  

Haven't heard a thing from the greatest player in the world! LOL.

Watched the race when I got home last night and I've only had an hour of sleep so I'll finalize everything a bit later in the morning.  Looks like Donnie's got it all right as it is.  Wow, congrats again Go Hard!  You kept some money out of the pocket of The Great-One.  

We'll be playing again - one way or another. 

Financial Report will be posted later.  Back to bed right now for me.
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:29 pm

HERE'S THE FINANCIAL REPORT IF NOTHING CHANGES (I'M DEPENDING ON YOU ALL THE SPEAK UP IF YOUR SCORE HERE FOR THE GLEN ISN'T WHAT CF HAS IT CALCULATED AS)

I've added an addition column on the right which shows what you are scheduled to receive as payout.
I'll wait till tomorrow to get this money sent out - so there's adequate time for questions/changes.

I'd like you all to tell me if we play another 5-RACE SESSION would you like me to withhold your entry fee ($50 for all the races) out of what I owe you - which in many cases will mean you actually send me money instead of me paying you.

And tell me how I should get your payment to you if you want it paid in full.  PayPal or snailmail.

Thanks for playing.  I think it was certainly a most 'interesting' and unique game.  This poker-style ante-up might go over big somewhere in the Cup arena where there is a whole lot more interest.  It's always been hard to drag many people into Nationwide, no matter the format.

(CF, I saw your post that you'll take payout via paypal.  You want me to hold back for 1 or 2 teams assuming we run again????)

whoops, forgot to attach report - be right back and I'll edit it in.
Here go......
NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 NWRACE5FINANCIALREPORTPIC
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:34 pm

4Tars, note you didn't win squat.  So you won't be needing to check your paypal account.
NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 Golden_egg
Back to top Go down
teamNASCA
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
teamNASCA

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:39 pm

chrisjen,
I got a gut feeling when Kyle lagged back on the pace lap,he might have a issue. I didnt watch the race till last night, but caught the 1st lap when he had his dance in turn 1 . I thought my chances might be in my favor,but as usual my long shot way of playing shot meself in the foot. lol... Congrats to all the winners,Man-o-man I thought I had 4tars,but he beat me again,Congrats
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:42 pm

Woody keep my small fortune towards entry for next game
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:54 pm

Woody:
I think I have $106 and $28 for $134.  For the time being just hold off on sending me anything.  Since we have not head anything from the great one, I am not sure what the game will be.  You may change it to a Cup Player game, or a different type game altogether.  I think you hit it on the head when you said the Silence was DEAFENING.   Where you at 4Tars?  You refunding all your Blog followers??? LMFAO
Back to top Go down
GO HARD
Truck Series Rookie
Truck Series Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 1:41 pm

Hello WOODS, Thanks for doing this...Great Fun !!! Keep $100 for a future game, toss 10 in for the cold beer fund and the remaining to my pay pal.

Lots of fun playing with all you Gentlemen, pretty tough competition !!!

Steve / GO HARD cheers
Back to top Go down
WELLBORN RACING
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
WELLBORN RACING

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 1:44 pm

Woody, Keep mine for the next one.
Back to top Go down
Top8Legendracing
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
Top8Legendracing

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:08 am

Ken, hang on to mine, at least until we see what were doin for the next NW game.

Thanks for the Game! and Great job Stephen H., C F, and everyone else for Beatin the TAR out of 4 TURD  cheers
Back to top Go down
Leftys Losers
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Leftys Losers

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 2:23 pm

Hold on to mine also....CONGRATS KAMLOOPS!!!
Back to top Go down
Zacky1053
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 6:56 pm

Might be getting a "gimmie" of sorts for the Mid-Ohio race this week.

Usually no "restricted" drivers are allowed in stand-alone races, but Marcos Ambrose and AJ Allmendinger are both running the Nationwide race Saturday.

Ambrose would most likely have to miss both Cup practices Saturday morning but my guess is RPM feels it would be worth it for him to have a shot at winning (I could be 100% wrong on that though). Allmendinger will be the #22, and he is not running the Cup race.
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 7:57 pm

We just need Woody to set us up a game before Sat.!
Back to top Go down
Fred & Barney
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
Fred & Barney

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:24 pm

Hold mine as well Ken please.
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 11:14 am

Haven't heard a thing from 4tars, but if he's so embarrassed he's not going to play anymore we'll just play the game as I originally dreamed it up - 'BEAT THE POLE'.  I'll set up a rotation pattern where we each take turns being the team to beat each week (called 'The Pole').  If you're on the pole - and you win the race - you sweep the table.

(like 4tars almost did last week, except for getting inched out by Go Hard 1; WTG, Steve!)
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 11:21 am

GO HARD wrote:
Hello WOODS, Thanks for doing this...Great Fun !!! Keep $100 for a future game, toss 10 in for the cold beer fund and the remaining to my pay pal.

Lots of fun playing with all you Gentlemen, pretty tough competition !!!

Steve / GO HARD cheers
Winnings sent as directed - thanks a bunch Steve!
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 11:23 am

ComancheFlyer wrote:
Woody:
I think I have $106 and $28 for $134.  For the time being just hold off on sending me anything.  Since we have not head anything from the great one, I am not sure what the game will be.  You may change it to a Cup Player game, or a different type game altogether.  I think you hit it on the head when you said the Silence was DEAFENING.   Where you at 4Tars?  You refunding all your Blog followers??? LMFAO
 Still holding, Donnie - let me inow if you want to play 1 or 2 teams in the next 'BEAT THE POLE' game and I PP the rest to you, buddy.
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:31 pm

Woody:
I will just play one team this time.  I am pretty big on College Football and especially (Clemson).  We've got several games the wife and I plan to attend this fall.  I have been known to tailgate and forget things, so losing $10.00 doesn't hurt near as bad as double that.  I will be back to two next year. 
Thanks for the game.
CF
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE   NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NW SIDEGAME - BEAT 4TARS- WATKINS POST TEAMS HERE
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next