Fantasy Racing Online Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Racing Online Message Board

HomeHome  Back To Main Site  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE

Go down 
+4
ComancheFlyer
chrisjen
4tars
WoodsRacing
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE Empty
PostSubject: NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 6:49 pm

Ok, back from hunting.  Hunt went good.  That's me, (not the one on the ground bleeding out).  The big one got away.  Tracked a monster for 4 days but couldn't get a bead on him so when his little brother here stuck his head out I had to take him, with only one day left, I din't want to go home hungry.

Eating good.

NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE Elkpic

Now since it's been awhile here's the updated Financial Report including the winnings from Charlotte.  Donnie scored it up while I was gone but the chart was never posted.  The winners (each winner earned $16) have had their accounts updated accordingly.
NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE S5Race4CharFinReportpic
TEXAS is Race 5 in our last session of 2013 - containing 7 races.

WELBORN  is on THE POLE

Qualifying starts at 12:05 PM SATURDAY Eastern Time.  GREEN FLAG says 3:47 PM Eastern.

WELDON, please have your team posted by 2 PM Eastern Time.
That's well after Qualifying is completed and still about 1  3/4 hours  before the green flag.

DO NOT CHANGE YOUR POLE TEAM (WELDON) ONCE POSTED EXCEPT IN THE CASE A SELECTED DRIVER HAS BEEN PULLED FROM THE LINE-UP OR A SIMILAR CRAZY HAPPENING.

THE POLE TEAM WILL BE POSTED BY 2 PM EST!

NOTE NEW RULE!
If you don't enter a team by the green flag to compete against THE POLE for whatever reason you'll get your $10 ante back - just like if you tied THE POLE.  We'll assume you've simple chosen to 'sit this hand out'.

Go to this link for game explanation/rules and entry fee information. http://www.mb-fantasyracingonline.com/t1379-nationside-beat-4tars-game-is-on

It is played in the traditional Pick 5 Drop 1 Format.
All of the original Pick 5 Drop 1 Rules including those relating to the Mercy Rule and Stand Alone Races apply.  They can be viewed here: http://www.mb-fantasyracingonline.com/t922-nationside-game-daytona-picks-and-results
Only the payout method is different in this BEAT THE POLE contest.

The Restricted Driver List copied from the full rules: 
HARV, 
KYLE B, 
HAML, 
LOGO, 
KENS, 
KESEL, 
KAHNE,
STEWART,
JUNIOR 
Any other drivers, even other Cup Drivers, not specifically listed here are UNRESTRICTED.

Last edited by WoodsRacing on Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 6:54 pm

WELLBORN - ACCORDING TO THE BY-LAWS YOU'RE ON THE POLE HERE FOR TEXAS - SEVERAL TEAMS TIED WITH THE HIGHEST SCORE BUT YOU GET THE POLE BECAUSE YOU POSTED YOUR TEAM FIRST.

BY-LAWS ALSO READ THAT YOU CAN DECLINE THE POLE AND THE OFFER GETS PASSED DOWN TO THE OTHERS THAT TIED - IN THE ORDER OF WHEN THEY SUBMITTED THEIR PICKS.

THAT ORDER IS:
1.  Wellborn
2.  F&B
3.  LeftyL1
4.  RockStar
5.  ChrisJen1

IF ALL PLAYERS DECLINE YOU GET IT WHETHER YOU WANT IT OR NOT.
PLEASE LET US KNOW HERE ASAP IF YOU'LL BE SITTING ON THE POLE SO WE CAN GET ON WITH THE SHOW, THANKS.
Back to top Go down
4tars
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
4tars

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:02 pm

I hope it makes you feel like a real big man, Woods Racing, gunning down that beautiful animal like you did.
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:30 pm

looks like Woody has enough elk to make samiches for everybody
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:56 pm

Woody:
Looks like meat in the Freezer to me.  Of course back in the day the girls started looking a lot better around midnight at the bar also.  Hard to tell with the straight on angle but it looks like a 6 X 4.  Congrats on a successful hunt!  Hey 4Tars maybe if you stay out until the bars close you might get lucky!!
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 12:00 pm

6 on each side. Elk are nearly always balanced racks in this area.  'Western Count' for both deer and elk would simply call it a 6-Point.  Unlike Whitetail (Eastern Count).

BOTH DILLON BROTHERS RUNNING TODAY.  PLEASE BE SPECIFIC ON YOUR PICKS.  IF YOU PICK A DILLON AND DON'T SPECIFY WHICH ONE YOU WANT THE DILLON YOU PICKED WILL BE YOUR DROPPED DRIVER BECAUSE  WOODY AIN'T GOT NO MIND READIN CAPABILITIES.  LAST WARNING.
Back to top Go down
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 1:18 pm

HEYYYYYYY WOODY.....CONGRATS
 NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE Thumbs-Up
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:14 pm

You got to admit our way sounds better, 12 point
Back to top Go down
WELLBORN RACING
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
WELLBORN RACING

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:14 pm

Pole Team

Brad Keselowski
Austin Dillon
Matt Kenseth
Sam Hornish Jr
Regan Smith
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:45 pm

WOODS RACING

KESO
KYLE
A DILL
TY DILL
LARSON
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:37 pm

CJ1- Kyle Busch,Austin Dillon,Keselowski,Stenhouse,Allgaier
CJ2-Kyle Busch,Austin Dillon,Ty Dillon,Sadler,Keselowski
Back to top Go down
Leftys Losers
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Leftys Losers

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:00 pm

LEFTY1
Kenseth
Kesolowski
A.Dillon
Bayne
Stenhouse

LEFTY2
Busch
Kesolowski
A. Dillon
Bayne
Hornish
Back to top Go down
Leftys Losers
Truck Series Champion
Truck Series Champion
Leftys Losers

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:05 pm

Them HORNS sure would look good in LEFTYS LOUNGE!!! We don't have anything like that around here...  Congrats on your hunt......Lefty
Back to top Go down
Fred & Barney
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
Fred & Barney

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:09 pm

Keso
Ky Busch
Stenhouse
Bayne
A. Dillon
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:22 pm

DID YOU GET THE PAYPAL, BLAINE?
Back to top Go down
Fred & Barney
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
Fred & Barney

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:27 pm

WoodsRacing wrote:
DID YOU GET THE PAYPAL, BLAINE?
Yes Ken & thank you very much for all the helpful tips you sent, much appreciated!!
Back to top Go down
BOOMER SOONER
Truck Series Veteran
Truck Series Veteran
BOOMER SOONER

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:29 pm

KEZLO

BUSCH

AUSTIN DILLON

BAYNE

STENHOUSE JR
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:43 pm

Keslow

A. Dillon

Hornish, Jr.

Bayne

Ky Busch
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:51 pm

GREEN
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:54 pm

NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE TEXPICKSPICTURE
mistake on chart says CF1 has allgieieiieer.  He does not have allgeieieiieier as one of his 5 drivers.
got 9 players entered - $90 pot
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:09 pm

I'm sure we'll have to wait out some checking of my results but but but ................

....it looks like WELDON WELLBORN has become the second person to sweep the table from The Pole.  Weldon played the race risky by leaving Kyle Busch on the bench assuming that most other people would take him.  he was right - and Busch smacked the wall.  Weldon's other picks were solid as well.

Here's the sore sheet.  Please check your scores.  I'm out of practice.

NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE TEXSCORINGPIC

Weldon will have the entire $90 added to his account - I'll post the new Financial Report directly.

Congrats Weldon!  You win The Pole next week, again.
Back to top Go down
WoodsRacing
Sprint Cup Veteran
Sprint Cup Veteran
WoodsRacing

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:15 pm

NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE S5RACE5TEXFINREPORTPIC

Hey Blaine! When you told me the other day you opened a payPal account I sent you the $28 you were due so you could test you paypal system.  Did you get it?
Back to top Go down
Fred & Barney
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
Fred & Barney

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:29 pm

Yes Ken, I got the PP payment, thank you... I replied earlier, ya must have missed it ^^^^^

My scoring matches what you show, Congrats Wellborn!  I tried that same strategy earlier, didn't work for me.
Back to top Go down
chrisjen
Nationwide Rookie
Nationwide Rookie
chrisjen

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:12 pm

congrats Weldon I think this was the biggest butt kicking all year none of us were even close!
Back to top Go down
ComancheFlyer
Nationwide Veteran
Nationwide Veteran
ComancheFlyer

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:26 pm

Yep:  A butt whooping!!!!!  Congrats to you Weldon.  It is not that easy to pick first for the Pole position and win it all!!  Hats off to you  my man!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE   NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NATIONSIDE TEXAS POST TEAMS HERE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next